5 Things You Should Tell Your DJ Before Your Wedding?
There are many elements to consider for the perfect wedding – from the beautiful venue you choose to the wedding theme and your attire. And yet, music should never be on the bottom of your list of priorities.
As a matter of fact, great music is one of the bare essentials of any successful wedding – so having a great relationship and communicating well with your wedding DJ is crucial. What are the things you should tell your DJ before the wedding? Read here and find out more.
- Your First Dance song. This is one of the most important moments of the night and picking the right song is truly important if you want everything to be truly unforgettable. Make sure your DJ knows very well what song you want for this moment!
- Whether or not there will be other special dances. Some couples choose to have Mother Son and Father Daughter dances as well. Some even choose to include their wedding party into the special dances too. Make sure your DJ knows what your options are and what songs need to be played.
- The Cutting of the Cake song. Again, this is a really important moment and your cake cutting should be perfectly coordinated with your music. Remind yourself to tell your DJ about your song option!
- How large the venue is and how it is structured. Your wedding DJ needs to know what type of equipment he needs to bring with him, so that the sound is properly spread in the entire venue.
- Forbidden songs. If you have certain songs you absolutely don’t want to hear at your wedding, make sure you tell your DJ about them. Otherwise, he will never know what not to play at the reception.
Searching for an exquisite DJ in Pittsburgh? Contact Pittsburgh Wedding DJ (Otto Productions) and book us for an unforgettable wedding day! You will love every single part of our service!